- Test the water. Ensure pH is around 7.2 using pH Minus or pH Plus.
- Spread Stain Out evenly around the perimeter of the swimming pool.
- Brush down the entire pool liner thoroughly.
- Pour 1L of Cop-Out into the swimming pool.
- Fill both bags with the polyester. Note you do not need to over pack the bags.
- Install one bag into the skimmer of the pool. Install the other inside the pool pump basket.
- Continue to run the pool 24hrs a day until process is complete. Once per day remove the polyester filling from the bags, replace with new polyester filling, and reinstall. The dirty polyester should be discolored.
- Add 250ml of Cop-Out each day until supply runs out.
- Continue replacing polyester daily until discoloration stops.
- Once the removal process is complete (may take up to 2 weeks) add the super shock to the swimming pool.
Metal Removal Kit
Introducing the Metal Removing Chemical Kit for Swimming Pools, the ultimate solution for removing unwanted metals from your pool water. This kit is specially designed to effectively eliminate metals such as copper, iron, and manganese that can cause unsightly staining and discoloration of your pool surfaces.
The kit includes a powerful metal sequestrant that works by binding with the metals in your pool water, preventing them from staining or discoloring your pool surfaces. It also contains a metal removing agent that helps to break down and remove any existing metal stains in your pool.
Easy to use, simply add the required amount of the metal sequestrant and metal removing agent to your pool water, following the instructions provided in the kit. The kit is suitable for use in all types of pools, including saltwater pools, and is safe for use with all pool chemicals.
Say goodbye to unsightly metal stains and discoloration and enjoy crystal clear, sparkling pool water with the Metal Removing Chemical Kit for Swimming Pools.