- Test the pool water. Using the pH Minus or pH Plus ensure pH is about 7.2. Allow for 2 hours of circulations to ensure pH is balanced before continuing.
- If you have a sand filter, ensure it is set to recirculate. If you have a cartridge filter, please remove the filters and reinstall the lid.
- Cast the full bottle of Eliminator evenly around the pool.
- Pour 1L of Nok-Out evenly around the swimming pool.
- Using your pool brush stir and mix and eliminator into the pool for 10 minutes ensuring no Eliminator is left on the bottom of the pool. Use this time to brush all algae from the pool bottom and sides, into the water.
- Cast approximately 4kg of Super Shock evenly around the deep end of the pool. Using your pool brush mix all Super Shock in the pool until completely dissolved. Use this time to ensure you have brushed all the algae from the pool bottom and sides.
- Test the water. Ensure a chlorine level of 10 before proceeding. If chlorine is not at a 10, add more Super Shock. Repeat until chlorine is a 10.
- Allow 2 hours of circulation.
- Add the remaining Super Shock (if any) evenly around the deep end of the swimming pool. Mix in with your pool brush.
- Allow 1 hour of circulation.
- Test the water. Ensure pH is balanced in accordance with instructions on sparkling clear.
- Pour 1L of Sparkling Clear into the swimming pool skimmer.
- Continue circulating the swimming pool for 2 more hours.
- Turn off swimming pool pump.
- Ensure all pool cleaning robots are removed from the swimming pool.
- Allow up to 48 hours for all cloudiness and debris to settle on the bottom of the swimming pool.
- When you can see the bottom of the swimming pool, perform a vacuum to waste to remove all dead algae. Some dead algae may still be floating in the pool.
- Return sand filter to filter position or reinstall cartridges into the filter.
- Test the pool water. Rebalanced pH of the swimming pool to approximately 7.6 using pH Plus or pH Minus
- If you have a sand filter perform a backwash and rinse every 12 hours until remainder of cloudiness if gone from the pool. If you have a cartridge filter remove filters after 1 week and wash, then reinstall.
If you are unsure about any instructions, please give us a call at 519-702-2777. Coastal Pools offers green water rescue services.